Radicus GmbH supports our clients in IT-Services, IT-Development, IT-Project Management and IT-Expert Employee leasing. Therfore we design and develop customized IT-Solutions and services based on the customer needs.
Senior System Administrator
- January 2019 – present: Responsible for the installation, administration, maintenance, and supervision of IT infrastructure including databases (Oracle) and network (Cisco and Checkpoint devices). Experience with VMware tools (ESXi) and virtual server environment.
Junior System Engineer
- June 2018 – January 2019: Responsible for implementing and maintaining IT Service Management platforms and applications (CA/Broadcom), SAP and JasperSoft reporting systems. Experience with SQL and BI tools.
L1 Linu Technician
- May 2018 – June 2018: Provided communication and technical support to end-users for various IT issues.
- September 2014 – September 2017: Responsible for tactical deployment, personnel management, training, administration, and logistics of a platoon in the Croatian Ministry of Defence.
Call Centre Agent
- September 2012 – June 2013: Responded to customer inquiries, resolved issues, provided information, and offered technical support for company’s services and products.
- January 2017 – January 2018: Completed Master’s degree in Managerial Informatics at the University of Zagreb – Faculty of Economics and Business with a final grade of magna cum laude. Master’s thesis focused on extreme programming software development methodology.
Cisco Certified Network Associate
- February 2016 – February 2017: Obtained Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification from Cisco Networking Academy.
- September 2009 – September 2014: Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Economics at the University of Zagreb – Faculty of Economics and Business.
- Native language
- Fluent in English (C2 level)
- Basic proficiency in German (A2 level)
- Basic proficiency in Polish (A2 level)
- Hold a valid driving licence for cars