Radicus Gmbh supports our clients in IT-Services, IT-Development, IT-Project Management and IT-Expert Employee leasing. Therfore we design and develop customized IT-Solutions and services based on the customer needs
- You architecture, design, implement and deploy enterprise software for our data products and services
- Strong focus on meeting business needs cost-effectively.
- You understand architectural impacts by commercial and technological decisionsul>
- Automating what is not, addressing security and performance proceduresul>
- You develop clean, well-commented and reusable code.
- Conducting effective code reviews giving your team less work down the line
- Working hand-in-hand with product owner and dev teams to contribute to our solutions
- Higher education with IT background (University degree is an asset).
- Great passion for software development.
- Proficient working experience in one or more of the following: Java/Springboot, Golang, Python, Ansible.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Message Brokers, SQL/noSQL, Docker.
- Experience in Cloud-Computing (Azure, AWS).
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD and tools preferably Gitlab.
- You practice and live the agile mindset
- Good oral and written English (Spanish or German is a plus)
- Permanent contract
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Varied and interesting tasks