Radicus GmbH supports our clients in IT-Services, IT-Development, IT-Project Management and IT-Expert Employee leasing. Therfore we design and develop customized IT-Solutions and services based on the customer needs.
Systems infrastructure and IT support
- February 2023 – present: Responsible for network troubleshooting and installation activities.
Systems infrastructure and IT suppor
- Configure, develop, administer, deploy, and implement various cloud-based systems, Jira, jamf, OKTA, AWS, OpenVPN, Google Workspace, Beyond Trust, and Office365 Cloud – Sophos Central configuration and administration as well as real time threat investigation -JQL epertise for Jira.
System Engineer in Professional Services Department
- September 2015 – Present: Responsible for installation, upgrade, patching, maintenance, and functionality of ORACLE (SUN Microsystems) equipment under Solaris OS.
- March 2022 – present: Providing IT support at Senorics GmbH. Responsible for configuration, installation, and maintenance of hardware and software equipment. Managing IT infrastructure and optimizing technical solutions for the company.
- June 2022 – February 2023: Created software images, performed data center installations, and maintained IT systems.
- Solving tickets for company (network and security). Administration of CheckPoint and FortiGate Firewalls during the entire life cycle. Integration of new technologies into eisting systems. Integration Fortinet ZTNA solution. Intergration CheckPoint clusters and FortiGate clusters.
- September 2013 – October 2015: Made and drew projects in AutoCAD, worked on technical project documentation.
- January 2014 – March 2019: Worked as a Watch Officer on various ships. Responsible for maintenance, safety, and daily operations. Ensured compliance with high standards and followed instructions from the Captain.
- Installation and troubleshooting Firewalls. Development and testing techical solutions. Documentation of installations and troubleshooting. Preparation technical solutions. Configuration Cisco Call managers (CUCM). Configuration Cisco Call manager epress (CCME) and troubleshoot. Migration from CUCM to CCME and troubleshoot. Configuration SIP trunks for B2B users. Configuration HSRP and Multi HSRP, iBGP, OSPF, VRRP. Configuration IPSec tunnels.
Correspondent and Web Administrator
- March 2012 – February 2013: Worked as a correspondent and web administrator for various IT categories.
- September 2012 – September 2014: Worked as an IT technician. Installed and configured computer hardware and software applications. Supported the implementation of new applications and diagnosed hardware and software errors.
- November 2011 – June 2012: Made projects in AutoCAD and worked on technical project documentation.
- June 2010 – April 2011: Worked as a system engineer providing 1st level support in IT Operations Directorate.
Ministry of justice and home affairs
- August 2018: Installed, initialized, and configured DELL-EMC Enterprise equipment in various locations.
Winner Life, Vienna Insurance Group
- September 2017: Implemented storage replication and virtualization solutions.
Pukootvoreno uilite Zagreb
- September 2018 – May 2019: Completed courses at Pukootvoreno uilite Zagreb.
- Course of studies: Faculty of Traffic Engineering, Zagreb. Degree: Diplom -engineer of Telecommunications. Focus on Network and business information systems. Diploma thesis: Wima system and implemation for rural areas.
Master of Renewable Energy Sources
- September 2012 – May 2017: Studied and completed master’s thesis on Renewable Energy Sources and their impact on the Environment.
- January 2008 – July 2013: Bachelor in Business Informatics from University of Rijeka.
- Completed courses at ESOS.
IT Technical school
- Course of studies: Electrical engineering. Degree: IT Technical school. Focus: Telecommunications.
Bachelor Electrical Engineer of Computer System, Information and Automation (KSIA)
- October 2006 – September 2012: Studied and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering of Computer System, Information and Automation.
- April 2004 – June 2008: Graduated from Wirtschaftsschule with Realschulabschluss.
- January 2015 – July 2018: Completed the Nautical Engineering program at Nautisches Institut Libar Rijeka Schifffahrtsschule.
- German Level: A2.1
- Macedonian Native
- Native language: Croatian.
- German Fluent, both spoken and written.
- English Fluent, both spoken and written
- French & Italian Level: A1
- Skills: Microsoft 365, Windows Server, vSphere, VMware, Firewall and network management (Sophos, Aruba), HP Servers, QNAP Cloud solutions, and more.
- Certifications: CGF1-Barracuda NetGen Firewall Certificate and Cloud Gen Firewall Certificate, CGF2-BarracudaCloudGenFirewall-LargeScaleManagement, CGF3-BarracudaCloudGenFirewall-CloudGenFirewallFeatures, CGF4-BarracudaCloudGenFirewall-WAN, CGF5-BarracudaCloudGenFirewall-PublicCloud, CGF6-BarracudaCloudGenFirewall-RemoteAccess, WAF1-BarracudaWebApplicationFirewall-Foundation, WAF3-BarracudaWebApplicationFirewall-PublicCloud, Engineer, Mikrotik Routerboard Certificate (MTCNA), WAF Barracuda Certificate, NSE4 FortiGate SumoLogic Administrator.
- Security environment (Barracuda, CheckPoint, FortiNet, Cisco, Juniper), Client/server Application server (IBM WebSphere, Apache), Databases (MS SQL Server), Operating systems (MS Windows, Linu), MS software (Office).