Radicus GmbH supports our clients in IT-Services, IT-Development, IT-Project Management and IT-Expert Employee leasing. Therfore we design and develop customized IT-Solutions and services based on the customer needs.
- Interest or preferred location: System engineer responsible for server maintenance, performance planning, implementation, computer maintenance, and other tasks. Experience includes working with Server 28-Server 222, Hyper-V, Office 365, Azure, AWS, Exchange, SharePoint, AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, FS, TS, TSPlus, Veeam B&R, Sophos XG, UniFi, L2 bucket backbone.
- Interest or preferred location: System engineer responsible for server maintenance, performance planning, implementation, computer maintenance, and the administration of the server. Experience includes working with Server 28-Server 219, Hyper-V, Exchange 216, Office 365, AD, DNS, DHCP, GP, SQL, IIS, FS, WSUS, Sophos XG, UniFi, Veeam B&R, Bitdefender.
- Interest or preferred location: System administrator responsible for running 6 virtual servers on a Hyper-V cluster, AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Hybrid Exchange 21-Office 365, SharePoint, DPM, TMG, SQL. Experience includes working with McAfee anti-virus solution, FotoWare, FTP, SCOM, client computers, and procurement of IT equipment.
- Interest or preferred location: System administrator responsible for Active Directory, Group Policy, Backup, File server, WSUS, Print server, Wireless, management of client computers, mobile and IP telephony, procurement of IT equipment, and daily support to employees.
- Interest or preferred location: IT specialist responsible for maintaining client computers, servers, network equipment, NAS devices, Office 365 administration, SharePoint administration, mobile and IP telephony management, IT equipment procurement, daily support to employees, and support to the call centre.
- Interest or preferred location: IT specialist responsible for managing client computers, server servers, network equipment, printers, NAS devices, offer calculations, and a large number of users.
- Interest or preferred location: Procurement officer responsible for procurement processes, administrative operations, and IT sub-services.
- Interest or preferred location: Procurement officer responsible for public procurement processes.
- Interest or preferred location: Assistant responsible for helping with editorial operations and accounting services.
- Formation and empowerment: Faculty of Economics, Zagreb – Title of the qualification awarded: Master’s degree
- Dr. Ivan Kranjcev High School, Durdevac – Title of the qualification awarded: Secondary School Certificate
- Mother tongue
- Server operating systems installation, configuration, and administration of Microsoft Windows Server 28-222. O365 Implementation, administration, and education of users in SharePoint Online. Backup solutions including Veeam B&R, Nakivo, Azure Backup, WSB. Storage solutions include Fujitsu, Lenovo, Pure, QNAP, and Synology. Knowledge of virtualization technologies like Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio. Experience in servicing server hardware, desktop computers, and laptops. Familiarity with structural cabling, passive networking, and server equipment. Skilled in troubleshooting local user issues with radios on computers and servers.
- Veeam University – Onboarding for Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365. Veeam University – Onboarding for Veeam Data Platform. Nakivo – Nakivo Technical Solution Professional. MCPS – Microsoft Certified Professional. Microsoft Academy – Troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange Online, Explore the Microsoft 365 platform services, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Windows Server deployment, configuration, and administration, Manage your Microsoft 365 tenant, Configure your Microsoft 365 tenant. Algebra – System and Network Administrator. CBT Nuggets – Microsoft SharePoint 213 Site Owners. SAP – Introductory course for the purchasing team. Certificate of Competence – Putschist Competence Programme for the implementation of preventive measures in fire protection, firefighting, and rescue operations.