Radicus GmbH supports our clients in IT-Services, IT-Development, IT-Project Management and IT-Expert Employee leasing. Therfore we design and develop customized IT-Solutions and services based on the customer needs.
IT Desktop Support Admin
- Sep 2017 – Nov 2017: IT Desktop support admin, Creative Technology Solutions, Chicago Area – Windows and Linux support, System Monitoring, System Administration, Cloud Administration, on-call support.
- Nov 2017 – May 2018: System Administrator, infrastructure maintenance, Technical problem solving, customer and colleague support, software installation and maintenance, virtualization, monitoring.
System and Database Administrator
- May 2018 – Mar 2022: System and Database Administrator, IT infrastructure maintenance, Diagnostics and technical issue resolution, Office365 and MS Azure administration, network maintenance and configuration, automation and backup, IT infrastructure planning and optimization.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Mar 2022 – Sep 2023: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, On-premise and Cloud infrastructure maintenance, troubleshooting, cloud networking, network security, key-vaults configuration, certificates and PKI infrastructure, infrastructure as code development using Terraform.
- Sep 2008 – May 2012: Matematička Gimnazija
Faculty of Organization and Informatics, Univ. of Zagreb
- Oct 2014 – Jul 2018: Faculty of Organization and Informatics, univ. of Zagreb – Without a degree
- Advanced speaker
- Elementary proficiency
- MS MPN Competency Windows and Devices for Technical
- Windows and Linux server, virtualization, automation and backup solutions, network and networking technologies, database administration, container solutions, clustering, cloud providers (Azure, GCP, AWS), O365 and Azure AD, scripting languages, Jira and Confluence.
- Skilled infrastructure engineer with hands-on experience in major cloud providers. History of working in IT and services, with expertise in system engineering and networking. Interest in IT security. 7 years of experience in system engineering, networking, integration, and database administration.