Radicus GmbH supports our clients in IT-Services, IT-Development, IT-Project Management and IT-Expert Employee leasing. Therfore we design and develop customized IT-Solutions and services based on the customer needs.
- Since May 2022: Working as senior IT administrator in the IT infrastructure team, installation and maintenance of Windows Servers in data center and administration of Windows related technologies running on them.
Windows IT Administrator
- September 2021 – April 2022: Worked as a Windows IT Administrator for eternal company, solving incident, request and change tickets related to Windows server and VMware environment.
- July 2016 – May 2019: Worked in international technical support as an eternal support for all companies owned by the holding, providing application support in English to all their employees.
- September 2012 – November 2013: Worked in technical support on diagnosing, reporting and solving faults.
- December 2015 – June 2016: Worked as an IT technician on maintenance of computers, electronic equipment and administration of computer network and servers.
- June 2008 – August 2008: Worked as a support technician.
Service Desk Operator
- Started as Service desk operator working on L1 support for domestic and foreign companies. Advanced to system administrator role where I was a member of application team, providing L2 and L3 support for Windows servers and custom applications.
- June 2009 – August 2009: Worked in a warehouse.
Technical School Kutina
- September 2002 – June 2006: High school course – Computer technician.
University of Zagreb
- September 2006 – September 2008: Course in science of computing.
Zagreb University of Applied Sciences
- September 2008 – September 2012: Course in computing competency.
- Reading: Excellent, Writing: Excellent, Speech: Excellent.
- Very good knowledge of desktop and portable computer components, Microsoft Windows, Office suites, Windows Server, and Azure environment.
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 Certified, MCSE Core Infrastructure Certified, ITIL 4 Foundation, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Exchange Online Support Engineer Specialty, Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals.
- Driving license: B category, 17 years of experience without any traffic offense.
- A communicative person, capable of teamwork and responsible. Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills in high-pressure situations. Over 5 years of experience working in international support. Advance knowledge of computers, computer programs, and new technologies. Ready to learn and advance at work. Actively speaking and writing English.