Radicus GmbH supports our clients in IT-Services, IT-Development, IT-Project Management and IT-Expert Employee leasing. Therfore we design and develop customized IT-Solutions and services based on the customer needs.
- 8/3/2021 – 8/6/2021: Working as a programmer. Assigned to bug fixing and adding new features using Node.js and Vue.js.
Intern System Engineer
- 2/2014 – 9/2014: Internship as a System Engineer. Configured DHCP servers and monitored computer performance.
Customer Support and Accountant
- 1/2017 – 2/2018: Worked as a customer support and accountant. Handled customer calls, created subscriptions, and performed accounting tasks.
System Administrator / Technical Support
- 1/4/222 – present: Working as a System Administrator and Technical Support. Responsibilities include system monitoring, user administration, and support tasks.
Junior System Administrator
- 1/4/2023 – present: Working as a Junior System Administrator. Tasks include equipment administration, account management, and technical support.
- 2/8/2012: Completed education as an economist, gaining skills in accounting, marketing, and economics.
Algebra, University college
- 2013 – 2018: Studied computer sciences at Algebra, University college in Croatia, focusing on software and applications development, database design, and network administration.
- Mother tongue
- C1 level in speaking and writing, C2 level in understanding and spoken interaction.
- Personal project: RetroTape.
Hobbies and Interests
- Guitar playing, songwriting, D&D gaming.
- Currently taking Java, Python, CISSP, and CCNA courses on Udemy. Developed a web design project during university studies, showcasing skills in web design and project management.